Friday, September 20, 2013

40 Greatest Photos

I picked this photo because of how the Scott Jones reacted by his girlfriend Alex Thomas getting hit and knocked to the ground by the police officer's riot shield. What caught my attention about this photo is that they way they captured it. That the couple is laying on the ground kissing and still captured the police officer in the photo that hit Alex.


I picked the photo because of the sad moment they caught John F. Kennedy's son salute to his dad coffin following the honor guard. I like how the little boy pops put because his the only kid there and in a different color than black like everybody else. I think this picture made the top 40 because again of the sad moment they captured.


I picked this photo because of the story background you start thinking when you see this photo. I like how the photographer caught the moment of the kid crying as the solider hands him the United States flag. I think this photo made the top 40 because of what is going on.





No comments:

Post a Comment