Monday, November 25, 2013

Great Black and White Photography Part 3

1.) What first caught your eye while looking at your photographers photos? Is there something in particular that made you want to choose them?

What first caught my eye about Max Waldman's photos is that they were all mostly about dancing and how dedicated these dancers looked and showed off their amazing talent.

2.) I see that the dancer, Natalie getting into the music.  She dances with great passion and dedication. As she hits a pose, I snap the picture and capture a great photo of Natalie dancing.
     I smell the hairspray that all the dancers are wearing. All the perfume in the air of the audience and performances.
     I hear the stomps when the dancers land from doing a type of jump. The sound of the audience being amazed of what the performance are doing.
     I taste the perfume of the audience.
     I feel the excitement of the audience and the nervousness of the performers.

3.) I would like to create posters and signs of both of the really great talents, Waldman's photographs and the dancers/performers. It would really get other peoples attention by seeing something so original and different. It also shows off their passion towards what they love to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment